Friday, August 17, 2012

Slowed by an infectious Reading Spell

Today I had wanted to post that lil' illustration I was working on. Then I thought, well, since I don't want to rush it maybe I'll just do clean up on the next ten from 200 heads. However, I wanted to go about this on nice bristol this time with the crowquill and, truth be told...

I was under a vicious must-read-all-day spell yesterday and today. But I finished Garth Nix's Sabriel in two days! (Be wary of the link to the Wikipedia page on the book in case you don't want to read too much and spoil it for yourself, if, like me, it has taken you this long to read it). I really enjoyed the book and now need to read the next one. It was nice to tear through a book at a steady speed... but that means not much to post today.

So here are the clean-ups in progress!



The sketches posted on my wall back there are not mine at all, but the lovely shapes and sketches of one Sarah Fenton, whom I luckily got to meet via Character Design class and her being a former student. Check out her blog cause she has some great stuff.

Have a great weekend, everyone! And I swear to the old gods and the new that Wednesday there WILL be work to share!



No comments: