Friday, May 18, 2012

RAW's "The Blend" Art Showcase

I think I've mentioned it before, but pre-sale ends Monday so here's another reminder, guys:

I'll be participating in RAW's "The Blend", an art showcase featuring visual art, film, fashion, live body painting, accessories, makeup, hair, and more! I'll have my own section in the show so if you'd like to see some new work firsthand, come on by!

The show is in San Francisco on Thursday, May 24th from 7pm-12am. So if you're in the Bay area, come out for some kickass times!




The details: Just go here and click on "Buy Tickets". Select my name (Melisa Des Rosiers) from the artists' dropdown menu (this helps fill my ticket-selling quota). Bam! You got yourself a ticket to a killer art show and now we can hang, get drunk, and enjoy some art together!

And to make this post a little more interesting, here's a sneak peek into some of the work for the show:




I really hope to see people there! Let me know if you get a ticket and let's hang out!



No comments: