Friday, February 24, 2012

Sketching is Good for You

Nothing too intensive to post today, but I did do some sketching last night. I often get bogged down by assignments and painting a lot recently, forgetting to take the time to leisurely sketch. It's very important, I think, and rejuvenates my spirit.



Man tits and nipples. Still elude me. Also still working on drawing more manly men.. believe me, years ago all my dudes looked like ladies.



Trying to remember rules and practice foreshortening--both these sketches without referring to any reference but my mind. It's getting better and it was fun to just sketch whatever... but those boobs are bothering me. Also.. that foremost shoulder should probably overlap more.... aaah! Practice, practice, practice!

Now, without further ado, I must get back to painting! Have a great weekend, everyone!

No comments: