Monday, February 13, 2012

Getting Ahead of Myself

So once I got home from one of my painting classes today I thought to myself, "Oh shit! Better make a blog post; I don't want to already fall behind." Lo and behold, I forgot I decided on Wednesdays and Fridays instead of Mondays and Fridays (which was what I was originally thinking but had the forethought to realize that Friday and Monday are quite close together, often sandwiched with drinking... alas that forethought of last week was not with me today).


Since I gathered some sketches anyways, here they are!





Just some fantasy character sketches... the last one I drew during this past week's Dungeons and Dragons session as a doodle of my character, Tempest Brookshire, a shifter shaman. Still working out how I'd like to depict shifters when not bloodied (which is when they "shift" or transform into their animal personas).

See you Wednesday, internet!

1 comment:

Chels (Cardigan Noir) said...

Tempest looks fierce. :) Both are fun, but I really like that top one! Those ears/wings plus the flowy hair - I'm down with that.