Friday, December 28, 2012

Dreaming

Wow, it's been a week or two, eh? Sorry about that, dear internet. I was in the depths of finals and then attacked by the laziness of the holidays. However, I wanted to get back to my treasured blog and you swell folks, so without further ado...

the last post of the year!



Here is the final work for my interior illustration for Philip K. Dick's "Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep?" Above is the lineart, inked traditionally on bristol with dip pens and India ink.

Then I took that baby into Photoshop...



Ta-da!

I'm still experimenting with applying texture in Photoshop and I want to keep it flat, more of a style than trying to be realistically rendered. I'm not entirely sure how I feel about it, but I sure do love that owl! Man, that is one sweetass owl.

Have a great remainder of 2012 and I'll see you all in 2013!

No comments: