Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Felurian of the Fae


Lineart for an interior illustration of Felurian, a fae sex goddess (or monster, depending how you look at it). The character is from The Wise Man's Fear of The Kingkiller Chronicles: Day Two by Patrick Rothfuss. If you're a fan of the fantasy genre, I super highly recommend you check out this series. It's super addicting and has some of my favorite characters I've read in awhile.

I'll be obsessively working on the finish of this illustration in color, as well as a cover illustration for the book, this week in the throes of finals. These are also for my thesis so it's time to draw, draw, draw.



And just the regular lineart. Hopefully I'll have enough time to clean this up for the final art. I got some sweet violet and purple Prismacolor Col-Erase pencils for the task ahead!

No comments: