Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Underpainting

Today was one of the first days in a couple weeks where I didn't have to get started on some homework right away. I thought of all the personal drawings and painting experiments I could get done today and post on yonder blog, but then took a look around my apartment. Yes, there has been quite a few busy weeks... and my home shows it. So instead of basking in the glory of personal painting, I cleaned. All day. All friggin' day. Only half of the apartment is clean but I'm callin' it quits for today. My tornado of a bedroom/studio will have to wait.


So instead of fun experimentation posts, here is the underpainting for the next painting I'm working on for class.




Hopefully it's dry tomorrow so I can get back to working on it.

Happy Wednesday, everyone!

1 comment:

Chels (Cardigan Noir) said...

Ah yes, the ever continuing battle to obtain a clean apartment. A mighty battle indeed! ^-^ This is looking AWESOME. I can't wait to see the finished product!