Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Runny Noses and Dashed Hopes


That was my day yesterday--snot and videogames. I was going to add a delicious yellow for the mucus and on the screen to communicate Boomer bile... but meh.

Today... Snot and the realization that getting loans for grad school isn't going to be as easy as I thought...
Needless to say, the 2+ hours I spent looking for non-certified loans so that I could get my supplies and whatnot was for naught. Thanks, economy. Now I just hope that at least I can still get a certified private loan alright....

But it all hasn't been too bad! The day started out better; I'm working on more storyboards for Dalila Droege's short film Voice Lessons. Once they're finished and the film is shot and out, I'll post them. I think there's some nice boards already.

I also finally got a regular, blank-page sketchbook (I've been using a regular notebook recently which is alright but I could use some nice, clean paper) and have already started sketching. Some will be posted once I digitally add color.

Until then, I bid you adieu.

No comments: