Thursday, November 15, 2012

Almost, but not yet forgotten...

I knew there was something bothering me today other than the slew of things unfinished... a blog post! Durr...

I give you the in progress of my interior illustration for "Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep?" by Philip K. Dick.


Still need to ink and then apply some washes before the finish due Monday.

Here's the rough lineart (as seen in the above photo taped to my desk).



I have a busy weekend ahead of me! Also, I'll be going back to Chicago on Monday and be there for ten days, so no blog posts for next week or the Tuesday after. I'm super excited to be back in Chicago for a bit and chill with friends and family.

I hope everyone enjoys next week's holiday chill (or unfortunately maybe not so chill) time, and god speed those who work in the retail industry.


No comments: