Thursday, October 18, 2012

Spooky and Silly Halloween Doodles


I took some lovely pictures at Mountainview Cemetery here in Oakland.

You may remember I mentioned in a previous post about a Halloween drawing challenge in which for each day of October you draw something inspired by Halloween. Well, damn, I thought.. Halloween is my favorite holiday and October is my favorite month! Although I may be biased since it also contains my birthday... but both birthday and favorite holiday all in one? Instant win.

So I started doodling and sketching some spooky things but quickly fell behind in the days. Since the initial challenge isn't really feasible for the entire month for me, I'm going to instead draw one a day the week before Halloween! So starting next week on the 24th, prepare yourself for witches, black cats, vampires, cobwebs, and all creepy Halloween imagery!

In the meantime, here are the ones that I accomplished before realizing the entire month was too daunting.



And I'll leave you with one more cemetery picture to see you on your way through the Internet.


No comments: