Friday, June 22, 2012

Fracking worst day...

Today is not my day.


Last night I went to bed early with a headache. Woke up with an even worse headache. Go to class and work on thumbnails and roughs for an hour. Painter freezes and bye-bye work (I know, my dumb fault for not saving). Work for another two hours inking a sketch, working out a composition for a fun drawing of Batgirl atop the Harold Washington Library in Chicago just to get home and find that even though I transferred my files to my external, lo and behold, nothing came for the journey home.


So I had a cool inked version of one of the sketches below but that is to the nether regions of that accursed Mac.


Here's some sketches irregardless.



This was the one I inked. T_T











At least I'm going to a Kristen Schaal show tonight. Speaking of which.... need to get ready for that.

Have a great weekend, everyone!
And Happy Gay Pride weekend!

No comments: