Monday, June 15, 2009

Last sketches from this Sketchbook

So I've finished yet another sketchbook. Although, now I'm going to use a clipboard and typing paper as a makeshift sketchbook, since I can't really afford a new one. I've been a bit obsessed with Etsy lately and have found a few cool sketchbook there like this one and this one especially.

Now on to the last of Sketchbook 08-09's doodles:

this was when I was waiting for Marie Ullrich, the director of Faster! since I was going to do some storyboards and concept art for the film. Was not too cheerful until I had some of that coffee in mah belly.


This is a sketch of Bill from Left 4 Dead. There were a lot more lines but I kind of brightness-and-contrasted them out... were I to color this he would be covered in boomer yuck. I thought of doing all four and went on to sketch Louis but man... he was not looking right. So I abandoned it... haha...

Until I blather again!