Monday, June 1, 2015

Life Change and Game of Thrones

Sorry it's been so long since my last post. May was an absolutely crazy month. In the span of 3-4 weeks I visited Los Angeles with my partner, we secured an apartment, and moved. It has been a whirlwind of activity and I'm so very happy to finally be settling back down into normalcy. Now just to unpack my copious amount of art supplies and set up my new studio space!

In the meantime, I have been drawing--I swear! I started sketching some Pause-n-Draw with this new season of Game of Thrones. I have a time limit of 10 minutes per pause/sketch, and although that may sound like a lot of time, it really isn't! It's been fun to see how quickly I can capture the composition and mood of the scene. Also, it really makes me pay attention to the cinematography of the show more (this season is DARK).

For quicker updates on the Pause-n-Draw GoT project, follow my Facebook page or follow me on Instagram @datbootietho.

Enjoy!

S5E01



S5E01



S5E02



S5E02



S5E03

No comments: