Sunday, October 13, 2013

Reference Informs and Inspires: I Love Cemeteries, Part II

Here is part two of my cemetery reference photos. It's started to get chilly this week and is starting to feel like Fall and Halloween times at last. I love October.


This is one of my favorite spots in Mountain View Cemetery.






There are wondrous sights of the cemetery below once you've climbed a-ways up.



Perfect Halloween trees...


There are many beautiful grave markers and statues throughout the cemetery.

I went to APE (Alternative Press Expo) yesterday and had a great time. Likewise to last year, it can be a bit overwhelming at first but there was just soooo many wonderful tables full of adorable, cute, fun, and gorgeous artwork. I was able to snag some comics, a slew of buttons, and a few magnets and small prints. As always, I wished I had a million more dollars to throw to the artists' winds, but took happiness in the purchases I made and amassed another massive pile of business cards. Hopefully it won't take me an entire year to go through these this time. 



No comments: