Wednesday, December 7, 2011

A Feast




Aha! Some work!


Here is an illustrated attempt for a book cover for the novel "A Feast for Crows" by George R.R. Martin. Now don't let this mislead you; "Feast" is still my least favorite book of the series and took some time to get through all that Cersei, and yet whom do I draw?! Well, I had a sketch from a life drawing class some time ago which I liked and it reminded me of Cersei so I started a random drawing on some bristol and when my final for a SciFi/Fantasy class came up.... Henceforth what thine eyes see!


I'm learning and gaining some comfort in Painter and I must say it's surprising for me to not be yelling at the computer nearly as much when working on it, much less begin to think of working digitally! Gasp! I know, I who struggled so hard against it, am becoming very entranced and interested in working digitally. The time has come.








The drawing was still traditional. ~_^

No comments: