Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Visual Passport



One of my assignments. I had to create a visual passport presenting myself to the class. So here it is! I took a slightly different approach to the illustration in the sense that I posed and directly drew from a reference. Shocking, I know! I do like how the drawing turned out though. I'm also liking the overall look and feel behind the finished illustration with the textures and physical elements (scanned hair). Makes me want to do a series of mythological or fairy tale illustrations in a similar style.

Hmmm...... we shall see.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow.. your blog is so awesomely cool! I wanna read it more and more. It's no wonder you write one here on blogspot!

Melisa Des Rosiers said...

danku! I try not to be completely boring...